Small Treasures










 
    


I have a love affair with Old Town Alexandria, and I am so glad I was able to spend an evening there. I cherish this beautiful area because of all the treasures and wonderful memories it holds. Old town lets me do all my favorite things, all in one place: visit antique stores, boutiques, furniture rooms, as well as eat delicious treats with people I adore. We once came across this enchanting pie & gelato place, and it has been a favorite ever since. The vibe is just divine! Its very artistic with beautiful photography and paintings displayed, perfect lighting, light music, and tasty coffee of course ;)

Black cardigan: Zara | Bag: Steve Madden | Blue top: Macy's | Shoes BCBG

Photo Credit: Abrar & I 

 

Tumblr

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Labels