Reminiscing

















  


A much needed girl's weekend finally arrived! I went down to my alma mater with a group of my gorgeous friends and it was wonderful! One of my good friends performed in Layaleena, a cultural night in which different countries display their talent. Her group did a dance from a tribe in Sudan in which they wore traditional cloth and danced with swords. It was wonderful, and I almost lost my voice from cheering so much! 

Also, the wall you see above is actually a segment of the Berlin Wall that is being loaned to the University. It is so astounding to think about the people on both sides of this wall and the emotions that they experienced. This wall is a palimpsest of talent, vision, emotion and heartbreak...and the embodiment of beauty. 


 

Tumblr

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Labels