That spring feeling










“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...” 
-Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden


Hello darlings! 

Do you feel that? Do you smell that?......Its SPRING!!! Or at least a tease of it. 
The weather has finally warmed up a bit, and with the hour change it feels as though the world is coming back to life. Don't get me wrong, I love winter! But I am happy to welcome spring. I missed the late sun-set....the longer days....the nice breeze and of course: sitting outside. It feels wonderful to just step outside and breathe the crisp, warm air. 

I hope everyone enters spring with an enlightened sprit and of course a spring in their step <3 

White Pants: H&M | Jean Vest: H&M | Bag: Steve Madden 
Photo Credit: Abrar

Btw I finally found the perfect contour tool: the MAC Concealer Palette (Its fabulous!!)

 

Tumblr

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Labels