Starting w/ Basics










Happy New Year Darlings! I wish you all love, happiness, success and joy in 2015 inshAllah! 

I have never been big on "resolutions" because I think they never work, at the end of the year you just end up with a list of things you failed to do -__-. Thats just depressing! Rather, I believe in reflecting over the previous year, looking at positive and negative that happened to you, seeing if you have changed ever-so-slightly and trying to determine if it was for the positive or for the negative. I believe that once we become conscious of ourselves then we can really change for the better. I have started this year by trying to reflect and learn from my mistakes. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back for what you did right too! 

Be happy, be healthy, laugh like crazy and love genuinely. 

Love, 

Anfal 

Leather Pants: BCBG | Booties: Steve Madden | Necklace: BCBG | Vest: Gift | Jacket: Ralph Lauren | Striped Shirt: Zara 
Photo Credit: Abrar 

 

Tumblr

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Labels